What’s balance? What’s work-life balance? It’s a constant battle for most of us, & it usually feels impossible! To us, balance is about being strong & supple, tough & loving, clever & kind. It’s also about knowing how to let go of your work day when it ends, & deciding when it’s time to jump on a plane for a complete let go!
TTT are celebrating our 5th Anniversary with a spectacular retreat in magical Sri Lanka.
We’ve teamed up with Casey & Jenna, once our customers, but now our partners! These fabulous girls are Paper Tiger Wellness. You’ve got to meet them to truly understand that they live & breathe wellness.
We’ve also roped in Kristin Khor, Pure Yoga’s only Jivamukti powerhouse instructor (in fact, the only one in SG!), and a d*mn good all-rounded teacher in our opinion! She’s the embodiment of balance.
Join us for our #TTTBalanceBreak, 7 days of exhilaration in the stunning south coast of Sri Lanka. You’ll get yoga, balanced with a healthy dose of boxilates, barre, surfing and more! It’s a schedule designed to help you reboot, revive & rejuvenate, inside & out.
Expect great fun with our high-energy instructors. Look forward to yummy food every meal. Fall in love with yourself, with life and vitality. And come away balanced. We can’t wait to share it with you!
Talalla Retreat, Sri Lanka
16-22 October 2016
AUD 2,288 twin / AUD 2,858 single
10% off when you pay in full
The all-in price includes:
• Beautiful beachfront villa accommodation at Talalla Retreat and Spa
• Air-conditioned airport transfers to/from Colombo airport
• All meals and non-alcoholic drinks during your stay
• Daily Jivamukti-based yoga and meditation practice led by Kristin Khor
• Two surf lessons at Talalla Surf School
• Pilates, boxing, hiking, swimming, barre
• 60 minute full body massage
• Wellness coaching session
• Postural assessment and exercise discussion
• 1/2 day safari to Uda Walawe or Yala National Park
• An afternoon at the local markets in Galle to gather beautiful spices to bring home
• Sunset drinks at Cape Weligama for our final wrap up party
• A wellbeing plan emailed to you on your return to keep the goodness going!
Optional add ons:
• Tea plantation tour
• Air-conditioned room upgrade
• Private health consult (group session included)
• Private postural assessment (group session included)
• Additional spa treatments